DFH is looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain, and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces or on ladders.
DFH Employee Benefits:
- Full Coverage of Health Insurance after 90 days
- Uniforms Provided
- 1 week of vacation after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 10 years
- Matching 401K