With its revolutionary insulated cabinet and design, the extraordinary Tran Hyperion air handler represents a substantial advance in air handling technology and home air quality.
- Variable Speed motor provides reliable, energy efficient power.
- Refigerator-styled insulation made without exposed fibrous material, virtually eliminates sweating, condensation and airborne particles for a safer home environment.
- 14 industry-exclusive patents. All-aluminum coil that’s more durable than standard copper.
The all-aluminum coil found in this new line of air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. This ensures families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
The double-walled cabinet eliminates the need for exposed insulation and helps prevent energy loss with the use of airtight plugs instead of conventional knockouts. This reduces the air handler’s carbon footprint and provides a cleaner environment.
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components, so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. In addition, the TAM9 model offers the added option of a 24V connectivity.
Thanks to the exclusive Trane Vortica blower, the new Hyperion variable-speed handler provides homeowners with reliable, ultra-quiet operation, so the can hear each other instead of the heating and cooling system.
Better, Cleaner Air
Pair this Trane variable-speed air handler with CleanEffects for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane variable-speed handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The Hyperion TAM9 includes:
- Uniquely designed cabinet
- Fully enclosed insulation
- All-aluminum coil
- Variable-speed Vortica blower motor
- Unique modular design
- Electronic expansion valve metering device that is 400% more reliable than standard expansion valves
- Quick-turn fasteners
- “No Leak” drain pan made from rust-resistant composites and built with a gradual slope
- Heating options for either hydronic or electric heat
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- ComfortLinkII communicating technology (on select models)
- High efficient variable-speed technology (on select models)
- 24V Connectivity available in the TAM9 model
|MODEL||NOMINAL COOLING CAPACITY (BTUH)||HEIGHT (IN.)||WIDTH (IN.)||DEPTH (IN.)|
Hyperion TAM9 Air Handler Models
|Model||Nominal Cooling Capacity (btuh)||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|