The XL16c packaged heating and cooling system combines a high-efficiency air conditioner with a variable-speed gas furnace, maximizing your comfort from summer to winter and back, and it’s all contained in one sleek cabinet.
The Trane XL16c packaged HVAC systems offer up to 16.60 SEER and 81% AFUE and is Energy Star Qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin coil, Weather Beater top, and the variable-speed Vortica blower motor with Comfort R will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from a packaged heating and cooling system.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects. The first whole home air cleaning system to earn the Asthma & Allergy Friendly Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
Every Trane Packaged Unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provided total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged HVAC system includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff compressor
- Variable-speed Vortica blower motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R
- Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
- All-aluminum Spine Fin coil
- Durable Weather-Beater top
- Two-stage gas heat
- Compatible with Trane CleanEffects whole home air cleaner
XL16c packaged gas electric models
|Model||Nominal Tons||SEER||Sound Rating (db)||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|