Our most affordable high energy efficient furnace keeps your home and budget comfortable.
- High-efficiency rating of up to 96% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Tested materials and components for dependable performance
The S9X1 family features up to 96% AFUE and is packed with energy-saving features such as a high efficiency ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) blower motor. These high efficiency features help lower monthly energy bills, helping you save money over the lifetime of your furnace.
Comfortable, even heating
High-efficiency, Constant Torque ECM blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
All S9X1 materials are tested repeatedly for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9X1 single-stage gas furnace includes:
- High-efficiency constant torque ECM blower motor
- Self-diagnostic integrated furnace control board (IFC)
- Matches with single- and two-stage AC and HP for more system options
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Sealed combustion, 100% outside air option
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- Tubular, stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Patented Vortica™ II blower design
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Fully insulated for quiet operation
S9X1 Upflow Models
|MODEL||MAX INPUT BTUH||NOMINAL TONS COOLING AIRFLOW||POISE||AFUE||ENERGY STAR|
|S9X1B040U3||40,000||3||Upflow / Horizontal||96||Yes|
|S9X1B060U4||60,000||4||Upflow / Horizontal||96||Yes|
|S9X1B080U4||80,000||4||Upflow / Horizontal||96||Yes|
|S9X1C080U5||80,000||5||Upflow / Horizontal||96||Yes|
|S9X1C100U5||100,000||5||Upflow / Horizontal||95||Yes|
|S9X1D120U5||120,000||5||Upflow / Horizontal||95||Yes|
S9X1 Downflow Models
What Our Customers Have to Say
“You were able to get me better equipment, a better warranty, and a better price without haggling. I feel that you were looking out for my best interest and walked me through the process step-by-step and I am extremely grateful for that.” – Adam Pryor
Need a new comfort system in your home or workplace?
We can help you choose the HVAC system that works best for your home or office and budget
4520 Robards Lane Louisville, KY 40218. (502)968-6222